Pinterest for WooCommerce
Use the Pinterest for WooCommerce extension to connect your store to the world’s largest social network for ideas, inspiration, and interesting products and brands. On Pinterest, you can promote your products to 250 million monthly active users.
Grow your brand and find new customers with the Pinterest for WooCommerce extension. The plugin adds the necessary Open Graph markup to your product pages so that Pinterest validates them and transfers their related details (product name, description, price, and stock availability) automatically. Your online shop images do not always correspond to Pinterest image size recommendations. Now, you can create Pinterest-ready images right from wp-admin.
Create a Pinterest catalog for advertising
Use the advertising potential of Pinterest to promote your products and track effectiveness with analytics. The Pinterest for WooCommerce plugin can transform all your regular product Pins into advertising Pins. Selected product categories will be added to the catalog. Pinterest updates it every day, so you don’t have to create a catalog manually after adding or editing Pins. All you need to do is choose how often to regenerate your catalogue; the rest will be done automatically.
Add Pinterest hashtags right on wp-admin
The Pinterest for WooCommerce plugin allows flexible Pin hashtag set up. There’s no need to create separate hashtags for your products. You can create hashtags as regular WordPress tags and then add them to each product or product category separately. When you create a new Pin, all the product category hashtags will be collected automatically and added to your Pin description.
Just like regular WordPress tags, you can add Pinterest hashtags separately right from the admin editing page of the product. Use the live search or choose from the most popular hashtags on Pinterest.
Get Pinterest analytics reports when you claim your website
Connect your content with Pinterest. When you claim your website on the platform you get access to valuable analytics to inform your marketing strategy, and make your site’s identity more visible for Pinterest users who will see your profile picture and website’s URL next to any Pins that come from your site.
Use the Pinterest tag to track conversions
Integrate the Pinterest tag in your store with just a few clicks. Track actions people take on your website after viewing your Promoted Pin, and use this information to measure your return on ad spend (RoAS) and better target your audience with Promoted Pins.
Pinterest for WooCommerce features
- A secure connection between WooCommerce and Pinterest.
- List your entire WooCommerce product catalog on Pinterest in minutes.
- Add new products automatically to your Pinterest boards.
- Open Graph markup enhances your product images and makes them stand out.
- Visitors can save your product images to their Pinterest boards.
- Every Pin contains a direct link to the product on your website.
- Manage all your Pins in one place and sync images, pricing, and product details in real-time.
- Use the Pinterest tag to track conversions.
- Schedule Pins.
- Auto-resize images according to predefined dimensions.
- Replace the original product image with the custom one intended for Pinterest.
- Pin to several boards at the same time.
- Create a Pinterest catalog for advertising.
- Add Pinterest hashtags right from wp-admin.
There are no reviews yet.