iThemes Security Pro
iThemes Security Pro takes the guesswork out of WordPress security. You shouldn’t have to be a security professional to use a security plugin, so iThemes Security Pro makes it easy to secure & protect your WordPress website
Your WordPress website needs a WordPress security strategy that includes a trusted WordPress security plugin like iThemes Security Pro. WordPress currently powers over 25% of all websites, so it has become an easy target for hackers with malicious intent.
Make sure your WordPress website is secure and protected with iThemes Security Pro. iThemes Security Pro works to fix common WordPress security issues you may not know exist. By adding an extra layer of protection, iThemes Security Pro helps give you peace of mind—and keeps the bad guys out.
- Brute Force Protection
- File Change Detection
- 404 Detection
- Strong Password Enforcement
- Lock Out Bad Users
- Away Mode
- Hide Login & Admin
- Database Backups
- Email Notifications
- Change WordPress Salts & Keys
- Online File Comparisons
- Google reCAPTCHA Integration
- Two Factor Authentication
- WordPress User Security Check
- WordPress Password Security
- WordPress Malware Scanning
- Two-Factor Authentication – Use a mobile app such as Google Authenticator or Authy to generate a code or have a generated code emailed to you.
- WordPress Salts & Security Keys – The iThemes Security plugin makes updating your WordPress keys and salts easy.
- Malware Scan Scheduling – Have your site scanned for malware automatically each day. If an issue is found, an email is sent with the details.
- Password Security – Generate strong passwords right from your profile screen.
- Password Expiration – Set a maximum password age and force users to choose a new password. You can also force all users to choose a new password immediately (if needed).
- Google reCAPTCHA – Protect your site against spammers.
- User Action Logging – Track when users edit content, login or logout.
- Import/Export Settings – Saves time setting up multiple WordPress sites.
- Dashboard Widget – Manage important tasks such as user banning and system scans right from the WordPress dashboard.
- Online File Comparison – When a file change is detected it will scan the origin of the files to determine if the change was malicious or not. Currently works only in WordPress core but plugins and themes are coming.
- Temporary Privilege Escalation – give a contractor or someone else temporary admin or editor access to your site that will automatically reset itself.
- wp-cli Integration – Manage your site’s security from the command line.
David Jones –
You enjoyed the powerful features offered by this product. A toolbar that helps you quickly secure your site.
Tanvir Rehman –
Since i have iTheme security plugin, i can sleep well!
Muhammad Majd –
Highly recommended! Easy to use and working well!
Sagar Mistry –
A nice solution for know problems, very useful to protect websites.
Hamdi Abbas –
Used it for more than a year and now it’s blocking everything.Blocking Googlebot, Bingbot, Yahoo Bot and some ever..