WooCommerce Composite Products
WooCommerce Composite Products is a powerful plugin that allows you to create engaging product kits and configurable products using your existing products. With this plugin, you can give your customers the freedom to build their own products, such as custom computers, skateboards, gift-boxes, or made-to-order jewelry.
Why Choose WooCommerce Composite Products?
If you’re looking for a way to offer customizable product kits or configurable products on your WooCommerce store, then WooCommerce Composite Products is the definitive product builder you need.
- Advanced product grouping capabilities. With Composite Products, you can group existing products in any way you imagine.
- Flexible pricing and shipping features. The plugin offers a wide range of pricing and shipping options, allowing you to create product kits and configurators that fit your specific needs.
- Customizable flows and layouts. You can choose a layout and flow that will keep your customers engaged and start selling!
- Support for conditional logic. You can use this feature to conditionally control the visibility of entire configuration steps or individual options.
- Compatible with new Cart and Checkout blocks. This compatibility offers a customizable, conversion-optimized checkout experience.
- Suitable for a broad range of use cases. Engineered specifically for kit-building applications with advanced inventory management requirements, the plugin works great in a broad range of use cases.
How Does WooCommerce Composite Products Work?
WooCommerce Composite Products allows you to create product kit builders and custom product configurators using existing products from your store. You start by creating building blocks for each customizable product.
For example, you run a business that specializes in selling handmade jewelry, and you want to offer your customers the ability to create their own custom pieces. With WooCommerce Composite Products, you can create building blocks for each customizable piece of jewelry, such as the type of metal, gemstones, and charm options. You can then populate each block with options by choosing products or categories from your catalog that the customer can choose to add to their piece.
With its advanced features, flexibility, and scalability, it can help you create engaging and personalized product experiences for your customers. If you are looking for similar functionality, you may be interested in YITH Composite Products. But, if required plugin to create bundled products only please check WooCommerce Product Bundles or Yith WooCommerce Product Bundles.