Master Popups – WordPress Popup Plugin for Email Subscription
Master Popups is a powerful popup plugin for creating Modal Popups, Full Screen Popups, Notification Bars, Slide-In popups and Inline & Widget Popups.
Master Popups transform your traffic into leads, sales and signups, the new WordPress popup plugin allows you to grow your email list and boost sales.
You can easily create popups from Ready To Use Popup Templates with few clicks. Master Popups includes a system of capturing subscribers by email so you can get more subscribers and save all your data directly to WordPress or in your favorite Email Marketing Service as Mailchimp, Mautic, GetResponse, Mailster, Sendinblue, etc.
With Master Popups you can create Modal Popups, Full Screen Popups, Notification Bars, Slide-In popups and Inline & Widget Popups. And we have many features available to make life easier for you.
- DRAG and DROP Visual Popup Editor.
- Unlimited popups, you can create as many popups you want.
- Notifications Bar, Full Screen Popups, Modal Popups.
- Popup size: width, height or Full Screen popup.
- Popup Background settings.
- Entrance and Exit Animations for each popup.
- Overlay settings for popups, colors, opacity, etc.
- Customizable preloader.
- Sticky mode for popups.
- Options to download a file (.pdf) and redirect user after submitting the form.
- Cookies to show the popup only once.
- Native Subscription / Contact forms.
- Shortcodes support. Popup shortcode and Inline Shortcode.
- Inline popups: Embed your popups before or after post/page content. Or in widget area
- Export Popup. Save your popup data for use on another website.
Trigers – When to run the popup?
- On Click: Display the popup by clicking on certain element
- On Page Load: Display the popup automatically after X seconds
- On Exit Intent: Display the popup when the user tries to leave your website
- On User Inactivity: Display the popup after X seconds of user inactivity
- On Scroll: Display the popup after scrolling down X amount, after post content or after certain element
- Display Inline: Embed the popup automatically before or after post/page content
Page Level Targeting
Show your popups depending on the post/page, category, tags, custom post types, etc.
- Display popup on All site
- Display popup on Homepage
- Display popup on Archives
- Display popup on Pages
- Display popup on Posts
- Display popup on Categories
- Display popup on Tags
- Display popup on Specific URLs
- Display popup on Custom Post Types
- Display popup for certain users: Logged-In Users or Not Logged-In Users
- Display popup on these devices: Desktop, Tablet, Mobile
There are no reviews yet.