Ultimate GDPR Compliance Toolkit for WordPress
The General Data Protection Regulation standardizes data protection law across all twenty-eight EU countries and imposes strict new rules on controlling and processing identifiable information. All websites collecting data from EU citizens must meet these GDPR requirements. Failure to comply can result in fines up to €20 million or 4% global turnover, or compensation claims for damages incurred. You may also face damage to your reputation and lose the trust of customers. So, if your website is frequented by visitors in the European Union, it pays to be prepared. Ultimate WP GDPR plugin helps you configure you site to comply all GDPR terms.
Ultimate CCPA Compliance Toolkit for WordPress
CCPA is a set of privacy and personal data protection laws implemented by the State of California. CCPA stands for the California Consumer Privacy Act, and it will improve privacy and transparency to help protect consumer interests.
The CCPA focuses primarily on the privacy and data collection aspect. The act is similar to GDPR in most respects so people who have implemented GDPR will have an easier time adapting to it. There are still some key differences between both policies so it is important to study CCPA carefully and fulfill its requirements even if you have completed the entire GDPR process.
MAKE SURE YOUR WEBSITE IS GDPR COMPLIANT
Ultimate GDPR & CCPA Compliance Toolkit for WordPress (aka Ultimate WP GDPR) is a complete, all-in-one compliance tool for WordPress. Built specifically to ensure you comply with these new regulations, our plugin includes everything you need to make sure your website is ready. With just a few clicks, you’ll comply with all GDPR requirements including:
- Personal data access – a dedicated form for users to access currently stored personal data
- Right to be forgotten – an accessible, dedicated form for users to request deletion of stored data
- Requests for data access or deletion – easily browse these requests and set custom email notifications
- Cookie consent – a dedicated box for cookie consent and cookie blocker until consent is given
- Services consent – automatically add consent boxes for various forms on your website
- Data breach notification – automatic global email notifications regarding data breaches
- Pseudonymisation – pseudonymise stored user data
- Privacy by design – manage, encrypt and erase all users’ data easily via your WordPress admin panel
- Data portability – export all user data easily to JSON format or text files, with an option to automatically send via email
MAKE SURE YOUR WEBSITE IS CCPA COMPLIANT
CCPA is more comprehensive in some areas and less stringent in others. It is important to consult with an experienced professional or a lawyer to see how CCPA will impact your business. Here’s a brief look at all the requirements of this regulation:
- Cookie consent banner
- Age verification
- Do not sell my information document
- My account form CCPA disclaimer
As you can see, the requirements overlap but there are small differences. You will have to modify your website a little to ensure it is compliant with both CCPA and GDPR.
STAY UP-TO-DATE WITH YOUR COOKIES THANKS TO Ultimate WP GDPR BUILT-IN COOKIE SCANNER
Ultimate GDPR Compliance Toolkit for WordPress is equipped with an innovative cookie scanner so you can find out what cookies your website is using and learn more about these cookies in detail. Our cookie scanner will detect every cookie added to your website by plugins and scripts, including Google Analytics and Facebook, and create a handy list in your admin panel. With an easy dedicated shortcode, you can display this list complete with details including:
- The type of cookie
- Whether the cookie is first or third party
- Whether the cookie is persistent or session
- The cookie’s expiry time
- The purpose of the cookie
Plus, our cookie scanner can be set to scan as a recurring task so you can scan your site automatically every week, month or quarter. This means your list will stay current, even after installing a new plugin or adding new script, so you’ll always have an updated list of cookies used on your site with very little hassle.
MAKE SURE ALL YOUR PLUGINS AND THEMES ARE COMPLIANT
Ultimate GDPR Compliance Toolkit for WordPress is designed specifically to be compatible with a range of popular themes, such as Divi and Avada, as well as other plugins and tools including:
- Facebook Pixel
- Contact Form 7
- Gravity Forms
- Event Manager
- Formidable Forms
- Google Analytics
- Visual Composer
- Advanced Custom Fields
Our toolkit will check all activated plugins for GDPR compliance, so you can rest assured that all aspects of your website are covered.
- Ultimate GDPR & CCPA Compliance Toolkit for WordPress is now complete with exciting new features including:
- One-click cookie detector – discover what cookies your website is using in seconds
- Third-party cookies support – our Service Manager will block any cookie you need
- Advanced cookies management panel – take control of your cookies straight from your dashboard
- New language versions – we offer a range of language versions that have been carefully and accurately translated by professionals – professional humans, that is. Available languages include:
- Enhanced integration with Google Analytics – ensure your website is compliant and playing nicely with Google Analytics for the best possible insight into your traffic
- Option to display the cookies consent box in the top panel – make cookie consent crystal clear without imposing on the overall look of your site
- Option to enable GDPR functionalities globally or not – our geolocation service makes it possible for you to hide the plugin from users outside the European Union. All it takes is a single click
- Auto-update functionality – we’ll take care of updates for you
- Compatible with other plugins – including QuForm WordPress Builder Plugin and Facebook Pixel
- Integrates with other tools – such as BuddyPress and Formidable Forms
- Multiple options for cookie boxes – over 34 different styles to match the look of your website
- Over 15 new cookie notice skins
- Online documentation – all the information you need in one handy place
There are no reviews yet.