Use conditional logic to exclude payment gateways and shipping methods
WooCommerce Conditional Shipping and Payments allows you to conditionally restrict the payment gateways, shipping methods and shipping countries/states available on your site.
Define sophisticated rules in minutes and manage them all in one place. Use conditional logic to:
- Disable shipping methods based on weight, item count, cart total.
- Control the availability of free shipping, flat rates and other shipping options per product, category or shipping class.
- Limit shipping method and payment gateway access to specific customers and customer roles, such as membership holders or wholesale customers.
- Enable specific payment gateways when purchasing subscriptions.
- Create country, state, or zip code shipping restrictions for specific products.
Restrict Shipping Methods
Conditional Shipping and Payments allows create rules to disable or hide shipping methods conditionally:
- Per product, category or shipping class.
- By weight, item quantity, or cart total.
- When activating a coupon code.
- When purchasing subscriptions.
- For individual customers, customer roles or site members.
There are no reviews yet.