Define quantity rules for orders, products and variations
This neat little extension allows you to define minimum/maximum thresholds and multiple/group amounts per product (including variations) to restrict the quantities of items which can be purchased. The Min/Max Quantities extension lets you set up quantity rules for:
- Set a minimum and maximum quantity required to checkout
- Set a minimum and maximum cost (of cart items) required to checkout
- Exclude products from said rules
- Minimum and maximum quantity required
- Group/multiples required (e.g. you must purchase in groups of X)
- Per-variation control of the above product rules
The customer won’t be able to checkout until they meet your restrictions – errors will be shown on their cart page and prompt them to correct their cart items.
There are no reviews yet.