WooCommerce Tab Manager gives you complete control over your product page tabs, allowing you to easily create new tabs for products, share tabs among multiple products, reorder tabs using a visual drag-and-drop interface, and more. No more messing with filters, template files, or modifying your theme; you’ll be able to create custom tabs from the convenience of the WordPress dashboard. Even most external tabs added by other plugins will be detected, allowing you to hide or order them alongside your own tabs.
WooCommerce Tab Manager Features
- Core tabs – re-order, remove, or rename the core Description, Additional Information, and Reviews tabs
- 3rd Party tabs – most tabs added by 3rd party plugins will be automatically detected, and will be sortable
- Global tabs – create tabs that can be added to more than one product, allowing for easy content sharing and saving you time!
- Global tabs can also be restricted to display only on certain product categories
- Product level tabs – create tabs that are customized to a specific product.
- Create a default tab layout (re-order as you wish!) that can be applied to all products
- Override the default layout on a per-product basis to customize tabs for a single product.
- Add any number of custom product tabs and order them
- Include tab content in site search results
There are no reviews yet.