YITH WooCommerce Multi-Step Checkout Premium
YITH WooCommerce Multi-Step Checkout Premium allows streamline the checkout process by splitting it into multiple steps. A/B split testing on checkout pages (analysis made to find out which checkout structure works better on e-commerce sites) has shown that a multi-step layout is the best option for a better user experience during the purchase process.
A multi-step structure helps customers feel more comfortable during the payment as they understand which step of the process they are in.
During the checkout, customers are generally required to add a lot of details on the same page and this process might seem long and confusing. In one word: overwhelming.
A multi-step checkout helps to sort data and split them into different sections displayed one after the other: this makes it much clearer from the customer’s point of view. It reduces the possibility of messing up information or making errors while filling in the forms. Cart abandonment and other common problems of websites with complex checkouts are greatly reduced.
HELP YOUR CUSTOMERS AND REDUCE CART ABANDONMENT BY MAKING YOUR CHECKOUT SIMPLER AND TIDIER
During checkout, clients are usually required in conformity with assimilate a cluster regarding information of the equal web page or this technique might appear lengthy then confusing. In certain word: disheartening.
A multi-step checkout helps alternative data yet cut up to them among one of a kind then revolutionary sections: it is an awful lot clearer from the customers point regarding view. It avoids attack and reduces feasible errors while filling between the forms. So, cart desperado yet common troubles of websites together with complicated checkouts, are therefore incredibly reduced so much he wish superfluous ye out of losing customers during the last phase about the system process!
FREE VERSION FEATURES
- Split the checkout into multiple steps
- Set the step transition speed
- Edit the labels of each checkout step
- Edit the labels of “Previous” and “Next” buttons
- Customize the step divider in text-style steps
- Show or hide the “Back to cart” button
- Allow customer login in checkout
- Allow guest checkout
PREMIUM VERSION FEATURES
- All features of the free version
- Text styles and 10 different styles for your steps (horizontal and vertical)
- Customize the colours of each single layout
- Choose a default or a custom style for every step
- Choose one of the default SVG icons or upload your custom icon
- Ajax validation of mandatory fields: if enabled, users will not be able to go to the next step if not all mandatory fields have been filled in.
- Option to save details entered by customers in the checkout field: this way, if they leave and come back they don’t have to fill them out over again
- Show or hide navigation buttons and customize the style
- Show or hide the “Back to cart” button and customize the style
- Customize the “Back to cart” button in the final step
- Customize the checkout container and step timeline width
- Customise colour patterns for “My Account” and “Order Received” pages
- Fully responsive checkout timeline
- Pick a custom layout for the mobile version
- Merge steps to streamline your checkout: “Billing & Shipping” and “Order Info & Payment”
- Choose whether to show or remove the Shipping step
- Option to skip the login step
- Customize the message for returning customers in the “Login” step