YITH WooCommerce Subscription Premium
Selling products with a subscription lets you receive scheduled and constant payments, in order to supervise month by month the grow of your income; this is why big companies offer their products with this formula.
You can sell magazines or consultations with a subscription, but also training courses, videos, audios and a lot more, allowing your customers to enter a special and exclusive club with your shop as the main protagonist.
Thanks to the complete integration with YITH WooCommerce Membership, you will be free to create subscriptions for online products that will be exclusive to whoever will purchase them, like video courses, monthly podcasts, etc.
The trial mode will make your customer access freely to your products for a limited time, in order to increase registration to your shop and purchases.
In addition, the included reminder system of YITH WooCommerce Subscription will remind your customers the actions to fulfill, increasing in this way the percentage of subscription renewal.
Automatic charges on renewal orders are available with the following payment methods: PayPal standard, YITH WooCommerce Stripe Premium, YITH WooCommerce Stripe Connect Premium, YITH PayPal Express Checkout for WooCommerce, YITH WooCommerce Account Funds Premium and WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway.
YITH WooCommerce Subscription Premium FEATURES
- All features of the free version
- Pay subscriptions with PayPal or credit card (using PayPal Standard, YITH Stripe, YITH Stripe Connect or YITH PayPal Express Checkout)
- Create a subscription plan also for physical and variable products
- Users can pause subscriptions (for a certain number of times decided by administrators) and resume them postponing their expiration date
- Recap subscription information on a page with:
- Start date
- Expiration date
- Details of the subscribed product
- Billing and shipping information
- Orders linked to the subscription
- Offer a trial period to users before subscribing to a plan
- Ask for a sign-up fee when purchasing a subscription plan
- Let users access contents even after the expiring date while you wait for their payment
- Suspend access to content on the expiry date, without deleting the subscription
- Users can find subscription information on “My Account” page
- Reactivate an expired subscription plan from “My Account” page
- Automatic dispatch of an email on the following conditions:
- Subscription plan is expiring
- Payment has been made
- Subscription plan has been canceled
- Subscription plan has been paused
- Subscription plan has been resumed
- 2 more coupons in addition to WooCommerce ones:
- coupon for the sign-up fee
- coupon for the recurring fee
- Upgrade or downgrade a subscription plan (configurable in variable products)
- Customize the “Add to Cart” label of the button
- Show users the total duration of a subscription
- Compatible with YITH WooCommerce Stripe
- Compatible with YITH Stripe Connect for WooCommerce New
- Compatible with YITH PayPal Braintree for WooCommerce New
- Compatible with YITH PayPal Express Checkout for WooCommerce New
- Cancel subscription automatically if the associated order is canceled
- Suspend subscription automatically in case periodical payment fails
- After three attempts failed using Stripe or PayPal, the subscription is automatically set to “Cancelled”
- Postpone automatic status switch (for “active”, “overdue” and “suspended” status) of a specific number of hours
- Make users pay shipping fees only once in the subscription period with one-time shipping
- Edit and load Billing and shipping address in the subscription details
- Let users edit the address for only one or for all subscriptions right from My Account page
- Edit subscription details like renewal date, expiry date, amount, billing cycle if used with YITH Stripe Connect or YITH PayPal Express Checkout New
- Let users force the payment after the first attempt is failed (Renew Now button)
- Comply with the General Data Protection Regulation: handle personal data requests and anonymisation process and choose how long retaining data for accounting if necessary
There are no reviews yet.