YITH WooCommerce Social Login Premium
Research on online consumers reported extremely significant data: over 77% of them prefer social login when using an e-commerce site for two main reasons: security and data correctness. This certainly leads to increased conversion rates and, therefore, more sales.
LOGIN WITH YOUR SOCIAL PROFILE: A SIMPLE BUT POWERFUL TOOL FOR YOUR SALES
There is a reason behind customers’ preferring social login instead of filling out a new registration form for each site they visit. First of all, security: social login allows them not to put their username and password into the hands of websites that might not be secure. Not to mention bearing them all in mind and all the time it takes to fill a for form for each site.
The second main reason concerns personalisation of data that with social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+ are much more accurate.
Customers, annoyed by inappropriate targeting, are delightfully surprised when they are addressed offers close to their tastes and needs, and this happens more frequently when you access via social media you constantly update.
All this makes your potential customers feel more secure and better disposed to purchase in your online shop.
FREE VERSION FEATURES
- Login with Facebook
- Login with Twitter
- Login with Google
- Customize the text to display in place of “Login with”
- Customize the text on the checkout page
PREMIUM VERSION FEATURES
- All features of the free version
- Login with GitHub
- Login with Windows Live
- Login with Tumblr
- Login with Paypal
- Login with VK
- Login with LinkedIn
- Login with Yahoo
- Login with Foursquare
- View a connection report
- View social connections in the list with all users
- View active connections for every single user from (admin) user profile
- Users will see a list of all connections in “My account” page and they will also be able to log in with other providers and even to remove the connection to one of the social networks available
- Manage redirect from admin side after users have logged in
- You can set a position for login buttons in the pages “My account” and WP login and in post comments
- You can use a widget for the displaying of login buttons
- You can use a shortcode to display login buttons
- If users register from a social network, some information will be stored in their WooCommerce profile, such as description, billing address, billing email etc
- You can set log registration for debugging