WooCommerce gives you access to great reports on revenue and top-sellers or earners. Profit Reporting makes these reports even more valuable! You can evaluate not only revenue, but costs and profit all from within your WooCommerce store. Quickly and easily get the information you need to make marketing and sales decisions to optimize your store’s revenue.
Easily track total profit and cost of goods by adding a “Cost of Good” field to simple and variable products. Costs are automatically calculated on checkout so that you can see your profit in addition to simple sales information, and the in-depth reports provide exactly the details you need to improve your bottom line.
Add Costs to Products
Quickly add a Cost of Good to each product, including product variations, which are then used to calculate your total order costs so that you can always know what you really earned on every order – not just how much you sold. Total costs for each order line item are saved at checkout, so even if your costs increase in the future, your total costs are always historically accurate.
Tracking your cost of goods is pointless without in-depth reporting to give you actionable information to improve your profitability. Reports include:
- Profit by date – See your net sales, cost of goods, profit, and average profit per order for any date range.
- Profit by product – See your net sales for the item, total costs, total item profit, and total item purchases for the given date range.
- Most/Least Profitable Sellers – See the most or least profitable products for a given date range.
- Profit by category – View total profit for any product category or multiple categories for a date range.
- Inventory Valuation – See the total value of your inventory, calculated using the retail price or the cost of good.
You can apply costs to previous orders to gain immediate insight into profitability. Simply add costs for your products, and any orders placed before using this extension can be updated from Settings > Products > Inventory to see most and least profitable sellers without waiting for new sales to roll in.
There are no reviews yet.