What is the hreflang HTML attribute?
The hreflang HTML attribute, which goes inside link elements included in the HEAD section of the page, helps search engines understand that certain pages are targeted for a specified language or country. Hreflang Manager allows implement this attribute you can send your users to the targeted pages and greatly increase the SEO performance of your website.
Why use this plugin?
The implementation of the hreflang attribute in a website powered by WordPress can be a very cumbersome process without a specific plugin, for this reason was developed Hreflang Manager.
How does it work?
With the “Connections” menu or with the Hreflang Manager sidebar you can connect the pages of your website with the related versions targeted for different languages or different countries. The plugin will handle your connections by adding the proper html markup in the HEAD section of the selected pages.
Hreflang Manager Features
– This plugin implements href lang as a link element in the HEAD section of the page, implementations via HTTP header or Sitemap are not supported
– Links to different versions of the page and related languages and geo-targets must be added manually
– Supports 185 languages (defined since ISO 639-1) and 249 geo-targets (defined since ISO 3166-1 alpha-2)
– This is a technical plugin for SEO professionals and a perfect understanding of hreflang is required.
– Programmed with OOP techniques
– Commented code
– Includes a complete guide with related video tutorials
There are no reviews yet.