Interlinks Manager is a powerful WordPress plugin that allows you to easily manage and optimize your internal links. It’s designed to help you improve your website’s internal linking structure, increasing visibility, traffic and search engine rankings.
One of the key features of Interlinks Manager is its intuitive drag and drop interface that makes it easy to create and customize internal links without any coding knowledge. You can easily link any post, page or custom post type and customize their appearance, including adding rel=”nofollow” or open in new tab.
The plugin also includes an automatic internal linking feature. This feature automatically links keywords or phrases in your posts and pages to other relevant content on your website. This makes it easy to optimize your internal linking structure and increase your website’s visibility and traffic.
Interlinks Manager also includes a link suggestions feature, which suggests internal links based on the content of the post or page you are currently editing. This can save you time and make it easy to optimize your internal linking structure.
Moreover, the plugin offers a link reports feature which allows you to see the links on your website and the number of clicks they are getting. This can help you to identify which links are working well and which ones need improvement. In addition, it offers an analysis tool that allows you to analyze your website’s internal linking structure, identifying any issues and suggesting ways to improve it.
Analyze the interlinks
Inside the Dashboard menu, with regular expressions applied to your posts, and by tracking the users clicks, this plugin is able to retrieve information such as the number of manual internal links, the number of auto internal links, the number of visits generated with your internal links, the optimization status and more.
Additionally, Interlinks Manager is fully integrated with Yoast SEO and All in One SEO Pack, which allows you to easily optimize your internal linking structure and improve your website’s visibility and traffic.
Calculate the link juice
Link juice refers to the value or authority that is passed from one webpage to another through the links that connect them. Link juice is often used as a metric for determining the value of a webpage for the purpose of search engine optimization (SEO).
When a webpage links to another webpage, it is passing some of its own value or authority to that page. This value or authority is referred to as “link juice.” The more link juice a webpage has, the more valuable it is considered to be by search engines.
Link juice is calculated by a variety of factors, including the number of links pointing to a webpage, the quality and relevance of those links, and the authority of the pages linking to the webpage.
The number of links pointing to a webpage is considered to be an important factor in calculating link juice. The more links a webpage has pointing to it, the more link juice it is considered to have. However, the quality and relevance of those links is also taken into account. A link from a high-authority webpage, such as a government website or a well-respected news outlet, will be considered to be more valuable than a link from a low-authority webpage.
The relevance of the linking webpage is also considered, links from a related website will be considered more valuable than links from an unrelated website.
Get interlinks suggestions
It’s worth mentioning that the plugin uses a sophisticated algorithm to recommend the links, and it’s not only based on a simple keyword matching. The plugin also takes into consideration other factors like the relevance, popularity and custom rules. It can suggest links based on:
- Keywords: The plugin scans the content of your post or page, and suggests internal links based on the keywords found in the content.
- Relevance: The plugin suggests internal links based on the relevance of the content. It suggests links to other pages or posts on your website that are related to the content you are currently editing.
- Popularity: The plugin suggests internal links based on the popularity of the content. It suggests links to other pages or posts on your website that are getting a lot of traffic or engagement.
- Custom rules: Interlinks Manager allows you to set up custom rules for automatic internal linking, which you can use to link specific keywords or phrases to specific pages or posts.
- Analyze your website structure: Interlinks analyzes your website’s internal linking structure, identifying any issues and suggesting ways to improve it.
Create auto interlinks
Interlinks Manager plugin creates auto interlinks by using an automatic internal linking feature. The feature automatically links keywords or phrases in your posts and pages to other relevant content on your website.
Here are the steps on how the plugin creates auto interlinks:
- The plugin scans the content of your post or page for specific keywords or phrases.
- It then searches for relevant content on your website that matches the keywords or phrases found in the content.
- Once it finds relevant content, the plugin automatically creates a link to that content, using the keyword or phrase as the anchor text.
- The link is then inserted into the content, usually in a subtle way, so it doesn’t disturb the reading experience of the users.
Track the clicks
If, after applying your internal links strategy, you are wondering if your changes are really helping the website performance, you can track every click made by your visitors on your internal links and have specific answers. The following information are provided:
- The post that received the click ( available for each single click )
- The date on which the link has been clicked ( available for each single click )
- The target of the clicked link ( available for each single click )
- The type of the link, manual internal link or auto internal link ( available for each single click )
- The number of visits generated with the internal links included in a specific post ( this stat is available as as a table column in the Dashboard menu )
Note that if you don’t want to track the internal links you are free to disable this feature with the plugin options.
Interlinks Manager also includes a meta box able to tell you if the number of internal links of the post is optimized. This suggestion is not based based on fixed criteria you may disagree with, instead, your custom defined values and the length of the considered post will be used.
The purpose is that, if you are going to apply an internal links strategy, having a suggested number of internal links helps you identify which posts needs to be edited and which posts already have a proper number of internal links
There are no reviews yet.