YITH WooCommerce Compare Premium
YITH WooCommerce Compare Premium allows your customers to compare similar products in a table that highlight differences and focus on product features.
Give your customers a tool to understand what product is the perfect one for them
Make your customer´s life easier and allow them to make a comparison among your products in the easiest and most efficient way ever. With a few clicks, they will get an overview on everything you offer and they will be able to choose what meets their needs best!
YITH WooCommerce Compare is an indispensable tool for you if you owe a quite big shop, including many items with similar features.
Research made on most popular e-commerce shops have proved that the more options consumers have – and so similar products to choose among – the more they tend to feel confused and feel the need to analyse each possibility before purchasing.
Thanks to this plugin, your customers will be able to compare in a simple and efficient way products on sale in your shop, analyse their main features in a single table and understand immediately what is just right for them, without having to examine each single product page in search for the information they are looking for.
Making selection process easier means making purchasing process quicker and pushing your customers to purchase in the shortest possible time.
FREE VERSION FEATURES
- Open the comparison table in a modal window
- Freedom to open the modal window automatically when a new item is added
- Add a product to the comparison table from the product detail page and/or he Shop page
- Two display styles: link or button
- Select the product fields to add in the comparison table
- Freedom to double the “Price” and “Add To Cart” field at the end of the table
- Set the size of the product images in the comparison table
PREMIUM VERSION FEATURES
- All the features of the free version
- Freedom to show the comparison table in a shop page
- Open the modal window only when at least two products have been added for the comparison
- Category sorting of the products in the comparison table
- Freedom to limit plugin features only to specific product categories
- Add an image in the superior part of the comparison table
- Product image in compare widget
- Comparison fields get dynamic: if an attribute has been specified for at least one of the compared products, the attribute field will be shown; on the contrary it will be hidden.
- Compare products even on custom attributes created from within the product
- Product SKU in compare table
- Share the “Compare” page on the most famous social network sites (Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Pinterest, or via email)
- Show in a slider all the products that have a tag and/or a category in common with the products in the comparison table
- Customizable style
- Highlight all table fields with different values
- Create dynamically a shortcode that shows a comparing table for specific products of the shop
- Widget to show the complete list of products added to the compare tab
- Widget and shortcode to show the counter of products added to the comparison table
- Choose the number of fixed columns in the compare tab
- Limit the number of products that can be added to the comparison table
YITH WooCommerce Compare Premium Integrations
With YITH Color and Label plugin you can show all your product variations such as colors, sizes, shapes etc. as selectable color swatches, labels or even with custom images. The customer will be able to pick their favorite variation right from the Shop page and other archive pages. The plugin also allows splitting variations of the same product and show them as separate items on the Shop and archive pages.
YITH WooCommerce Quick View allows the users to get a quick view of the product for which they are interested. The product details will be shown in a popup, so they don’t need to leave the current page. Using these two plugins combined allows you to add the “Compare” button to the quick view of each product, offering users the chance to add products to the compare table without having to change their current view.