YITH Live Chat
With YITH Live Chat Premium, users can make their questions and solve their doubts immediately, erasing all those dead times of the search or the request for information and the real purchase of the product. It is just like being in a real store: with the chat, users will have direct contact with the salesperson, establishing a trusting relation and persuading them to come back as there will always be someone for them, ready to listen and help.
This is why YITH Live Chat is the best way to nullify the indecisions of your users and convince them to buy straight away.
YITH Live Chat Premium owes its effectiveness to the fact that it’s simple and easy to access: you will have the chance to decide where the chat is going to be displayed, assign specific roles to operators that will be able to talk to your customers thanks to a simple and clean instant messaging system which will help them keep a prompt communication with customers.
Customers are going to be displayed a simple form that will direct them to the live chat as soon as they entered their personal data such as their email address, starting the communication with the operator right away.
What if there’s no operator online? Customers will be able to use the form to send offline messages directly to your own email address, which will make them feel cared for and not abandoned to their own purchases.
The integration with YITH WooCommerce Multi Vendor allows each user to use a chat system which users can access from the vendor detail page. The messages in this chat are going to be sent only to the vendor, not to store global admins.
YITH Live Chat Premium Features
- Customization of the chat messages (Chat Title, Welcome Message, Starting Chat Message, Closing Chat Message, Offline Message, Busy Message)
- Freedom to have all the conversations at the same time as you want
- Customization of the agent’s profile
- Enable the chat capability to other WordPress roles
- Disable the chat popup on mobile devices
- Disable the chat popup for not logged users
- Users can send offline messages when the chat console is not available
- “Chat logs” section to control all the saved conversations
- Each user can ask for the transcription of the conversation via email
- Each copy of the conversations can be sent to one or more emails set in the option panel
- Chat session evaluation of the user (good/bad)
- Advanced customization of the interface
- Chat duration timer
- Deactivate the chat system when no operator is online
- Compatibility with YITH WooCommerce Multi Vendor: users can send messages to vendors with the chat available in the related vendor detail page
- Show chat window on every page of your shop or only on some specific ones
- Show the chat window on home, blog, shop and product pages
- Show the chat window in different spots of the page
- Configure macros for your operators so that they can reduce answer time usign pre-set answers
- Connect the chat popup to a link when it opens