YITH WooCommerce Minimum Maximum Quantity Premium
YITH WooCommerce Minimum Maximum Quantity allows set a minimum or maximum purchase quantity for the products of your e-commerce. You will be able to create a wholesale business making sure your customers can purchase only specific product quantities.
Offering a good user experience on your site is also this, guiding your users to the best and most suitable choice for them, also for the most shallow or facile one: and this is where a plugin such as YITH WooCommerce Minimum Maximum Quantity, which allows you to set a minimum or maximum quantity for product selection, will help you take care of your users, guide them during purchase and keep their satisfaction high.
Whether you want to set a minimum or maximum quantity of items of the same product or in the whole cart, whether you want to set a minimum or maximum spend, whether you want to include shipping costs or not, all this will only benefit your online business.
YITH WooCommerce Minimum Maximum Quantity Features
- Set a minimum and maximum spend amount in the cart (fees included or excluded)
- Set a minimum number of products required in the cart or a maximum number allowed
- Set a minimum or maximum number of products in the cart belonging to a specific category
- Set a minimum or maximum spend amount for products in the cart belonging to a specific category
- Set a minimum or maximum quantity of products in the cart having the same tag
- Set a minimum or maximum spend amount for the products in the cart having the same tag
- Show all purchase rules on the product page
- Enable quantity/amount error messages in cart page and when “Add to cart” button is clicked
- Customise quantity/amount error messages
- Set purchase rules specific per the single product
- Exclude one or more products from applying purchase rules
YITH WooCommerce Minimum Maximum Quantity Integrations
Using YITH Composite Products for WooCommerce you can create products made of several components, allowing users to be free to choose the components they are interested in straight from the product page. The use of YITH Composite Products for WooCommerce in combination with YITH WoCommerce Minimum Maximum Quantity allows applying restrictions on the purchase of “Composite” products depending on the quantity the user chooses. If the quantity doesn’t meet the requirements specified for the product, the user can’t add it to the cart.
Thanks to YITH WooCommerce Request a Quote you can offer users the chance to ask for a quote for one or more products in your shop. Once the request is received, you can process your offer and send it via email. Users can accept the offer and will be automatically redirected to the cart where they will find the exact agreed price.
YITH WooCommerce Product Bundles is an extension conceived to create bundles with the combination of some products of your shop. You can assign an ad-hoc price to the bundle or a price given by the sum of the single elements contained in the bundle itself.